At RGTS we are committed to ensuring that all staff across the school are given opportunities to develop their practice in order to excel as professionals. Through a programme of internal and external training through a wide network of training providers across London, our staff have access to the highest quality of training available.
Professional Development Opportunities for Teaching Staff
All teachers at RGTS have access to regular opportunities for training and development, both as individuals and as part of their wider faculty teams. This includes:
- Weekly teaching and learning briefings where colleagues share best practice
- Masterclasses for specific areas of pedagogical development
- Twilight sessions for extended faculty-based training
- Learning labs that allow teachers to conduct peer to peer observations
- Coaching from a team of external coaches
As well as the universal offer, the school provides a range of bespoke training courses targeted at teachers at every stage of their career.