Frequently Asked Questions for Parents
All RGTS students are able to have access to a locker. In order to obtain a locker, a small deposit is required and can be paid via ParentPay or cash at the school reception where the student will be given a receipt.
To get a locker the below steps need to be followed:
- A £5 deposit needs to be paid either to reception where they will be issued a receipt or this can be paid via Parent Pay.
- The student needs to visit Student Services at lunch time to get a locker key.
- The £5 deposit will be returned when the locker key has been returned to Student Services, if the key is lost the £5 deposit will be kept to purchase another locker key for the locker.
Each year group has a parents’ evening scheduled into the academic year. The dates are as follows:
- Tuesday 14th January - Year 9 Pathways Event at Greenwich University
- Tuesday 4th February - Sixth Form Parents’ Evening
- Tuesday 11th February - Year 8 Parents’ Evening
- Tuesday 3rd March - Year 9 Parents’ Evening
- Tuesday 12th May - Year 7 Parents’ Evening
- Tuesday 7th July - Year 6 Parents’ Evening