Thank you for considering applying for a post at the Royal Greenwich Trust School, which is situated in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. The school is part of the University Schools Trust, a cross borough Multi Academy Trust, which includes St Paul's Way Trust School in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
The University Schools Trust has strong partnerships with six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies partners. Together we are working hard to deliver the very best outcomes and life chances for all our pupils.
Our staff are at the centre of all our achievements and we are currently developing an exciting People Strategy focussed on competitive pay and reward, staff well being and development and family friendly employment practices at its core. We have already established our own School of Education to support the training and career development of staff at all levels.
If you are interested in applying for the post and would like to arrange an informal discussion or a visit to our school, please contact Angie Smith, Senior HR Advisor on 020 8312 5480 ext 515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deputy Headteacher (Data & Compliance, Operations & Key Stage 5 Lead)
Closing date: Tomorrow 09:00
Academic Mentor/Cover Supervisor
Closing date: Tuesday 19th October 2021 00:00
Main Purpose Of The Role:
- Act as a Champion for vulnerable students through effective role modelling, forming positive relationships and utilising creative approaches which provide them with the skills to be successful and happy
- Provide targeted intervention and support to students within the key stage and contribute to the raising standards agenda
- The postholder will encourage and enable students to become independent and resilient learners by providing one to one and small group coaching in academic related skills, wellbeing & self-management and emotional literacy
- In the absence of the class teacher, to work as a Cover Supervisor under the supervisory arrangements established by the school
- To play an important role in the school cover system
- To play a full part in the life of the school and its community, and to support its mission of providing transformational educational opportunities for all students
- To be a role model for staff and students
- To be accountable for the oversight of learning and providing whole class supervision in the absence of the class teacher
- To liaise with all staff as appropriate to ensure the efficient management of resources within the learning environment