At the Royal Greenwich Trust School we specialise in offering Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma courses, which are equivalent to studying for 3 A levels.
Our Admissions Policy explains the current admissions arrangements which contains the criteria for priority access for Year 12. And there's lots of information in our Information Booklet for Prospective Students.
- Our brand new Whatford wing, includes a dedicated Sixth Form centre, lecture theatre, sports hall, multi-use atrium and dining space, and dedicated classrooms.
- we offer specialist engineering and construction workshops and are the only local provider of these courses
- we have specialist curriculum staff who are inspired to deliver an exciting curriculum
- We offer specialised Level 3 BTEC offer in:
- Construction & Civil Engineering
- Business & Finance
- As part of the University Schools Trust, we have strong partnerships with 6 world-leading universities and other key organisations who all share our vision and mission.
- We offer opportunities beyond the classroom including enrichment, student leadership, character development
We will be happy to discuss any queries you may have.
You can download a copy of our current admissions arrangements which contains the criteria for priority access for Year 12.